Bhitarakanika widely acclaimed for its biodiversity in flora and fauna is the second largest compact mangrove ecosystem in India extending over more than six hundred square kilometers. Visitors can experience the world’s largest esturian crocodiles, snakes, spotted deer and birds. Buddhist history is sculpted in the ruins of Ratnagiri, Lalitagiri and Udayagiri, aptly known as Diamond Triangle.
Tour Duration: 3 Nights 4 Days
Places Covered: Bhitarakanika National Park – Lalitagiri – Udayagiri – Ratnagiri (Buddhist Circuit – Diamond Triangle)
occupancy cost: Rs. 25585
Double occupancy cost: Rs. 14410
Triple occupancy cost: Rs. 11155
Child(02-12years): Rs. 3185
Package Includes: Ac Accommodation, Ac Transport, All Food, Boating in Chilika & Bhitarakanika, Similipal Jungle ride by exclusive vehicle, Entry fee & Guide services at Bhitarakanika & Similipal only and Entry fees for Monuments, Zoo, Museum, Caves etc.
Package Excludes: Entry fees for foreign tourist, Fees for camera/ video camera, Any Air/ Train fare, Telephone, Fax, Internet, Mineral water bottle, Soft drink, Laundry, Guide service for entire tour & any safari tour, boating, Rope way & Battery vehicle facilities at Nandankanan Zoo.
1. Cruise in Chilika Lake & Bhitarakanika subject to weather condition.
2. Light & Sound show at Dhauli subject to weather condition.
3. The group has to walk for the destination/temple from the parking points.
4. Extra Mattress for triple sharing & child.
5. Hotel Checkout time is 8.00 A.M.
6. Tariff subject to change.
7. Tour shall be cancelled without assigning any reason thereof.
8. The package will be booked through online on real time basis.
9. The cut off time of booking will be 72 hours.
10. The cancellation of the booking will be made as per the prevailing cancellation rules of the corporation.
11. Customized Package tour can be arranged on request.
Day-1: Afternoon arrival Bhubaneswar. Transfer to Panthanivas Bhubaneswar/Panthika Dhauli. After lunch visit Ekamra haat (Traditional handicraft market) & darshan of Sri Ram temple. 4 P.M. visit Dhauli – Buddhist Monastery & evening witness Light & Sound show (1st show – 7 P.M. to 7.35 P.M. & 2nd show - 7.45 P.M. to 8.20 P.M.) & Night halt. (Lunch and Dinner at Panthanivas Bhubaneswar. Afternoon Tea, Snacks).
Day-2: Morning proceed to Chandabali (Bhitarakanika National Park), enroute covering Diamond Triangle (Buddhist Heritage site) - Lalitagiri – Ratnagiri – Udayagiri. Night Halt at Aranyanivas Chandabali. (Bed Tea, Breakfast at Panthanivas Bhubaneswar/Panthika Dhauli, Lunch at own arrangement, Afternoon Tea, Snacks and Dinner at Aranyanivas Chandabali).
Day-3: Morning after breakfast visit Bhitarakanika National Park by boat. See Crocodiles in different gesture on both side of the river while cruising in the middle. Besides, spotted deer’s, birds in the mangrove jungle and Dangmal Crocodile Reservoir are additional attractions. Lunch at Aranyanivas. Evening back to Bhubaneswar and Night Halt at Panthanivas Bhubaneswar. (Bed Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Tea, Snacks at Aranyanivas Chandabali and Dinner at Panthanivas Bhubaneswar.