Bhitarakanika widely acclaimed for its biodiversity in flora and fauna is the second largest compact mangrove ecosystem in India extending over more than six hundred square kilometers. Visitors can experience the world’s largest esturian crocodiles, snakes, spotted deer and birds.
Tour Duration: 1 Night 2 days
Places Covered: Bhitarakanika National Park (Crocodiles, Spotted deer, Mangrove Forest & Dangmal)
occupancy cost: Rs. 15140
Double occupancy cost: Rs. 8040
Triple occupancy cost: Rs. 5830
Child(02-12years): Rs. 1010
Package Includes: Ac Accommodation, Ac Transport, All Food, Boating in Chilika & Bhitarakanika, Similipal Jungle ride by exclusive vehicle, Entry fee & Guide services at Bhitarakanika & Similipal only and Entry fees for Monuments, Zoo, Museum, Caves etc.
Package Excludes: Entry fees for foreign tourist, Fees for camera/ video camera, Any Air/ Train fare, Telephone, Fax, Internet, Mineral water bottle, Soft drink, Laundry, Guide service for entire tour & any safari tour, boating, Rope way & Battery vehicle facilities at Nandankanan Zoo.
1. Cruise in Chilika Lake & Bhitarakanika subject to weather condition.
2. Light & Sound show at Dhauli subject to weather condition.
3. The group has to walk for the destination/temple from the parking points.
4. Extra Mattress for triple sharing & child.
5. Hotel Checkout time is 8.00 A.M.
6. Tariff subject to change.
7. Tour shall be cancelled without assigning any reason thereof.
8. The package will be booked through online on real time basis.
9. The cut off time of booking will be 72 hours.
10. The cancellation of the booking will be made as per the prevailing cancellation rules of the corporation.
11. Customized Package tour can be arranged on request.
Day-1: Afternoon proceed to Chandabali (Bhitarakanika National Park).Night halt at Aranyanivas Chandabali. (Afternoon Tea, Snacks and Dinner at Aranyanivas Chandabali).
Day-2: After breakfast visit Bhitarakanika National Park by boat. See Crocodiles in different gesture on both side of the river while cruising in the middle. Besides, spotted deer’s, birds in the mangrove jungle and Dangmal Crocodile Reservoir are additional attractions. Lunch at Aranyanivas. After lunch back to Bhubaneswar and drop. (Tour ends) (Bed Tea, Breakfast and Lunch at Aranyanivas Chandabali).