Similipal with its astounding flora and fauna is a haven for the nature lovers. Owing to its thick green foliage, rugged hilly tracts, riverine system, valleys, grasslands and rich biodiversity. Similipal has won the distinction of being a Tiger Reserve, a National Park, an Elephant Reserve and a Biosphere Reserve. The Barehipani and Joranda waterfalls present a delightful sight. Similipal spread over an area 2750 sq.km & its home to many unique varieties of wildlife.
Tour Duration: 2 Night 3 days
Places Covered: Similipal National Park (Joranda & Barehipani Water fall, Chahala – Salt Lake & Nahana Valley)
occupancy cost: Rs. 18970
Double occupancy cost: Rs. 10220
Triple occupancy cost: Rs. 7620
Child(02-12years): Rs. 1755
Package Includes: Ac Accommodation, Ac Transport, All Food, Boating in Chilika & Bhitarakanika, Similipal Jungle ride by exclusive vehicle, Entry fee & Guide services at Bhitarakanika & Similipal only and Entry fees for Monuments, Zoo, Museum, Caves etc.
Package Excludes: Entry fees for foreign tourist, Fees for camera/ video camera, Any Air/ Train fare, Telephone, Fax, Internet, Mineral water bottle, Soft drink, Laundry, Guide service for entire tour & any safari tour, boating, Rope way & Battery vehicle facilities at Nandankanan Zoo.
1. Cruise in Chilika Lake & Bhitarakanika subject to weather condition.
2. Light & Sound show at Dhauli subject to weather condition.
3. The group has to walk for the destination/temple from the parking points.
4. Extra Mattress for triple sharing & child.
5. Hotel Checkout time is 8.00 A.M.
6. Tariff subject to change.
7. Tour shall be cancelled without assigning any reason thereof.
8. The package will be booked through online on real time basis.
9. The cut off time of booking will be 72 hours.
10. The cancellation of the booking will be made as per the prevailing cancellation rules of the corporation.
11. Customized Package tour can be arranged on request.
Day-1: Afternoon proceed to Baripada (Similipal). Night halt at Panthanivas Baripada. (Afternoon Tea, Snacks and Dinner at Panthanivas Baripada.)
Day-2: Early morning proceed to Similipal National Park (Check post – Pitha pata). Sightseeing of Joranda water fall, Barehipani water fall, Chahala (Salt Lake), Nahana (vally) (Jungle tour time – morning to evening).Back to Panthanivas. Night halt at Panthanivas Baripada. (Bed Tea, Packed Breakfast & Lunch (only allowed veg food) will be provided by Panthanivas Baripada, Afternoon Tea, Snacks and Dinner at Panthanivas Baripada.)
Day-3: After breakfast proceed to Bhubaneswar & drop. (Tour ends) (Bed Tea & Breakfast at Panthanivas Baripada.)