Google Pay Personal Loan 2024: There is good news for the users using Google Pay. In today’s time, common people are getting the most benefit from digital technology. Google Pay keeps bringing new updates and services to provide the best service to its users. Meanwhile, Google Pay has started a personal loan facility for its users in collaboration with DMI.
Today we will give you complete information about Google Pay Personal Loan 2024. Also, how can you apply for this loan? What documents are required to apply? Which applicants will be eligible to take the loan? What things will the applicant have to keep in mind after taking the loan? How many times can an applicant take a loan through this Google Play, how much loan can he get by applying? You will get such complete information further in this post. For this read this post till the end
Google Pay Personal Loan 2024
Just like other digital payment platforms, Google Pay is also a digital payment platform, with its help you can withdraw money from one bank account and deposit it in another bank account at any time without going to the bank. Probably all of you would know about this. But now just a few days ago Google Pay launched a new service in collaboration with DMI Bank.
Through this, users can easily take personal loans in their bank account within 2 to 3 minutes without going to the bank and without any document process. For this, the user does not need to pay any extra charge. How can you apply for this and take a loan? We have given its complete information further.
Taking a loan from Google Pay is easy, but for this, your credit score should be good. Also, the applicant applying for a personal loan should not have any running loan in his name. If the user has a good score, he will get a loan of up to Rs 1 lakh directly into his bank account within 5 minutes.
Google Pay Loan 2024 eligibility
- To take a loan, the user must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must have an account in Google Pay.
- Your credit score should be good.
- Your age should be 21 years.
- The bank account of the applicant in which the loan money will be deposited should be active.
- The applicant should have KYC and the mobile number should be linked to the Aadhar card.
Google Pay Loan 2024 Apply required documents in India
- Applicant’s Aadhar card
- The PAN card of the applicant
- Applicant’s mobile number
- Applicant’s mobile number linked to Aadhaar
Google Pay Loan Benefits
- With the help of Google Pay, a user can easily take a loan of Rs 1 lakh.
- The maximum tenure of the loan available through Gpay is 36 months. The loan amount will have to be paid within this time.
- The time taken to repay this loan is from 4 months to 4 years.
- If you take a small loan through Google Pay, you can repay it in just a few months.
- If the user takes a big loan, then he will also get the option of EMI to repay such a loan.
- In this, you can also take a loan of Rs 10 thousand or more.
- In Google Pay, the user does not need to visit any bank. Your entire loan work will be done online.
- Choose the company from which you want to take the loan. After that, you can take the loan.
- If the user wants a loan, then he can get the loan with the help of his Aadhar and PAN card.
- If you take a loan with its help, there is no need for any kind of paperwork.
Google Pay Loan 2024 Application
- To apply, you will first have to download the Google Pay app from Google Play Store.
- After that install it.
- After that login.
- After that you will get the option of a DMI Loan on the dashboard of Google Pay, click on it. (But this option will not be visible in the dashboard of all the users who are eligible for this loan. This loan option will be visible in their dashboard.)
- After that, you have to give information related to your PAN card and Aadhaar.
- After that enter OTP.
- After that how much loan do you have to take? It has to be selected.
- After that, you will see the entire loan amount in your bank account within a short time.