Wonderful news for all cardholders of Ayushman! The amount of coverage accessible to you under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana has now been doubled. You can now receive free medical treatment of ₹10 lakh instead of ₹5 lakh. Make sure you read this post all the way through since we are here to provide you all the details you must have about this plan. To ensure that you fully benefit from the Ayushman Bharat Yojana, we will go into great detail about it in this article’s Latest News 2024.
It’s also important to note that pregnant women may get additional benefits from the Ayushman Bharat Yojana Amount Double plan. Ayushman Bharat Yojana Latest News 2024 provides ₹9,000 in medical insurance to all pregnant women. Socially and economically disadvantaged people can apply for the Ayushman card to get its benefits through the Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2024.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2024 New Changes !
Let me inform you about the recent changes made by the government to Ayushman Bharat. Previously, the citizens were going to get only 5 lakh rupees in benefits; now, this has been raised. The amount of cash assigned to citizens for medical treatment has increased considerably from the previous level to 10 lakh rupees. Even the 40 crore people who do not currently have health insurance can be included by this system of benefits.
- The Ayushman Bharat Yojana Latest News 2024 offers health insurance coverage of up to 10,00,000 rupees every year to those who are financially impoverished.
- There is no age limit restriction on family members’ insurance coverage under this system.
- A person will also be covered by this strategy if they were or are already unwell.
- This initiative will help almost ten crore people and their families.
- Ayushman Card scheme 2024 allows anybody to register at any government or private hospital to receive benefits.
- Under this deal, all costs incurred before and following the patient’s admission will be covered by the government.
- Under this initiative, women who are pregnant will receive a subsidy of up to 9000 rupees.
- This plan also includes women, old people, and children.
Eligibility for Ayushman Bharat scheme
- All poor families who are not currently enrolled in any health insurance programme would receive benefits under the Ayushman Bharat 5 Lakh Ruppies initiative.
- The benefits of this system are also accessible to holders of ration cards.
- The benefits of this scheme are also available to the families of CSC holders.
- The Ayushman Bharat 5 Lakh Rs Yojana is available to people who work in various types of companies, including those engaged in agricultural work, self-employed individuals, daily wage earners, employees of taxi companies like Ola and Uber, delivery drivers for companies like Zomato and e-commerce operators, food business operators, etc.
- Around 70% of the nation’s population is covered by health insurance, with plans in place to incorporate the other 30% into the upcoming Ayushman programme.
Latest Update of Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2024
- Ayushman Bharat got ₹7,200 crore in the government budget for FY24; in FY25, this amount could rise to almost ₹15,000 crore.
- According to one of the two officials listed above who both spoke on condition of anonymity, the Ministry of Health has requested ₹1.1 trillion from the Ministry of Finance for the fiscal year 2015, which is 23% more than the ₹89,155 crore in the fiscal year 2014.
- The Ministry of Health received ₹86,200 crore through the FY23 budget. As of press time, the Health and Finance Ministries’ spokesmen had not received a response.
- In four of the last five state elections, the Bharatiya Janata Party has won because of health plans.
- This authorities cited the popularity and efficacy of state-run health programmes as well as the expansion of insurance coverage under Ayushman Bharat.
How to Download the Ayushman app and the ‘Aadhaar Face Read’ app
We are happy to inform you that the Ayushman cards will now be provided to your door for free under the AB-PMJDY programme. This implies that you won’t have to deal with the inconvenience of going to a hospital, centre, or workplace that is close by. We have launched an intuitive mobile app and interface to further streamline this procedure. To get started, go to https://beneficiary.nha.gov.in/, or use your Android device’s Play Store to download the “Aadhaar Face Read” and Ayushman apps.
After you’ve done that, just stick to these easy steps:
- Download the “Ayushman Bharat app,” then choose “Beneficiary.”
- To log in, enter the registered mobile number and use the OTP.
- Next, select your state (Chhattisgarh) and scheme (ration card), then look up your family ID in the district of your choice.
- Start the search by entering your ration card number as the family ID. You will be able to access all of your family members’ details through the app.
- If your name shows up in green, you should be happy! You can now start the Ayushman card download. You should not be alarmed if your name appears in orange.
We expect that this revised procedure will make your access to the AB-PMJDY scheme’s benefits easier. Don’t pass up this opportunity to protect your health and wellbeing. Get started right away by downloading the app!