IGNOU Assignment Status 2023: IGNOU has announced the assignment status for the 2023 session. You can check your assignment status right here on the official website. The deadline for submitting assignments for the 2022-23 session is July 31, 2023. The Indian National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the deadline for submission of June 2023 TEE assignments until May 15, 2023 Prior to this, the deadline for assignment submission for Open Distance Learning (ODL) and Online Programmes (EVBB) offered by the university was April 30, 2023.
Assignment submission status 2023
Submissions of June 2023 projects, fieldwork journals and internship reports are now due on May 31, 2023. Applicants may submit their December 2022 TEE assignments up to September 30, 2023. The University will also begin updating the June 2023 TEE assignment status on its official website, admission.ignou.ac.in.
Additionally, the University will upload the June 2023 assignment status for the July 2023 session and the January 2023 session. Following the deadline for submission, the University will open an online facility to check the Assignment Status 2023 of the candidate. The candidate can access the IGNOU Assignment Status 2023 by entering their roll number, Date of Birth and Code of the Programme.
- Sahara India Refund Portal 2023 Apply Online
- SSC CGL tier 1 Cut off 2023 Check Merit List
- Independence Day 2023 speech for students
IGNOU Assignment Status 2023
According to the latest update from the IGNOU assignment status 2023, the results will be out on August 15, 2023. You can check your results on the official IGNOU website. Students should continue to check the official website of the IGNOU.
IGNOU Assignment Status 2023 June Session
IGNOU assignment status 2023 is the status of all the assignments that have been sent to IGNOU for assessment. You can check the status on the website by entering your roll number and the code of your course. It’ll tell you if the assignment has been sent, evaluated, and if marks have been awarded. We don’t know the status for 2023 yet, but the assignments for December 2022 are being evaluated and marks will be given out soon. We’ll know the status for June 2023 once the TEE results come out in July 2023.
IGNOU Grade Card Status
- Go to the IGNOU website.
- Click on the “Student Zone” tab.
- Select the “Results” option.
- Select the “Assignment Status” option.
- Enter your enrolment number and programme code.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- The assignment status will be displayed on the screen.
- The status will reflect “Submitted” if the assignment has been submitted.
- The status will indicate “Evaluated” if the assignment has been assessed.
- If the assignment was graded, the status will be “Marks Awarded.”
- If the assignment fails, the status will be “Failed.”
- If the assignment status is not visible, it signifies that the assignment has not yet been submitted, assessed, or graded.
IGNOU Assignment Marks
IGNOU’s grade card is a record of the marks obtained in assignments, theory tests, practicals and projects. Upon the announcement of the results, the grade card can be checked online. It may take several days or weeks for the online grade card to reflect the marks obtained. Upon completion of the entire program, a hard copy of grade card will be sent to the student. The format has recently been altered to incorporate the NAAC “A++” certification.
IGNOU Assignment Status 2023 Not Found
- Check the website again: Sometimes the assignment status won’t be updated right away, so it’s best to check the site again after a couple of hours or a few days.
- Ensure you entered the correct enrollment number and the correct program code
- If you have entered the wrong number or code, you won’t be able to find your assignment status.
- Contact Your Regional Center: If you checked the site and sure you entered the right number and the right program code, you can call your regional center. They might be able to help you find the assignment status.
- Wait until the results are released: If your assignment status isn’t found after a couple of weeks, it’s likely that your program’s results haven’t been released yet. In that case, you’ll need to wait until the results are available.
IGNOU Admission Status Session Wise
The assignment status for session December 2022 can be checked on the official website of IGNOU. Students can check the status of their assignment by following the steps given above. The Assignment status for session June 2023 can be checked after TEE results are declared in July 2023
Ignou.ac.in Assignment Marks
The IGNOU assignment marks for session 2023 are not available yet. The assignments for session December 2022 are currently in the process of evaluation and the marks for that session will be declared soon.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the deadline for submitting IGNOU assignments in June 2023?
The deadline for submitting IGNOU assignments for June 2023 was May 15, 2023.
How do I submit my IGNOU assignment?
The IGNOU course assignment can be submitted by Google Forms, email, or in person at the Study Centre.
Where can I find the IGNOU Online Assignment Submission Link?
The website for submitting IGNOU online assignments is @assignment.ignou.ac.in