Jio AirFiber: Fast internet has become a need for individuals to continue working, from UPI to the digitalization of government infrastructure. However, mobile networks are frequently unstable, and cable fiber networks are not ubiquitous. As a result, Jio ultimately began selling Jio AirFiber in September 2023 to assist users in reaching better cellular connections.
Jio AirFiber is a Jio wireless internet service that provides high-speed internet access via 5G technology. It is intended to satisfy the requirements for home entertainment, smart home services, and high-speed connectivity. It provides speeds equivalent to regular fiber-optic connections and allows customers to access rates of up to 1 Gbps. Jio AirFiber, according to the company, is comparable to wireless 4G dongles but with added perks, such as broadband-like speeds via 5G. Plan options include 30Mbps, 100Mbps, 150Mbps, 300Mbps, 500Mbps, and 1Gbps.
Jio Airfiber is Available in these Cities in India
Jio is expanding its AirFiber service across the country. However, the service is only available in eight cities at the time of its original launch: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Pune.
Jio Air Fiber Online Booking
Here’s how to schedule a JioAirfiber connection step by step:
- Examine the availability. To find out if Jio AirFiber is available in your location, visit the Jio website, My Jio app, or contact Jio customer service.
- Second income on an investment of only 18,000
- GKB Media initiates booking. You may arrange a new connection by dialing 60008-60008, going to the Jio website or My Jio app, or going to your local Jio Store.
- Sign up for Jio AirFiber. Fill in the blanks to finish the registration procedure.
- Please wait for confirmation. Jio will notify you as soon as the services are accessible in your building or area.
- When your reservation is verified, you will get your Jio AirFiber connection, which includes a WiFi router, 4K Smart Set-Top Box, and a voice-activated remote. In addition, an outdoor unit will be put on your terrace/rooftop or outside your home.
- Please keep in mind that Jio is providing the new connection at no additional cost. However, the provider will charge a Rs 1,000 installation cost, which would be removed if you choose an annual subscription. Users can also pay monthly using credit/debit card-based EMI while still receiving the benefits of an annual subscription.
- With the launch of Jio AirFiber, the firm has introduced six AirFiber options, each of which offers high-speed internet and other services. These Jio AirFiber plans are divided into two categories: AirFiber and AirFiber Max.
Jio Air Fiber 5G plans
- Jio AirFiber plans: Jio offers three plans in this category, with prices starting at Rs 599, Rs 899, and Rs 1199, respectively. These subscriptions include up to 100 Mbps internet speeds as well as access to over 550 digital channels and 14 OTT apps. The Rs 1199 package also offers free Netflix, Amazon Prime, and JioCinema Premium subscriptions.
- Jio AirFiber Max options: Jio provides three plans in this category, each priced at Rs 1499, Rs 2499, and Rs 3999. These plans provide blistering internet speeds of up to 1Gbps as well as a slew of extras including access to over 550 digital channels and 14 OTT applications like Netflix, Amazon Prime, and JioCinema Premium. Notably, Jio AirFiber Max would only be offered in a few cities.
- Jio AirFiber, in addition to high speed and internet access, has features such as parental controls, Wi-Fi 6 compatibility, and an integrated security firewall. If you’re thinking about getting a new Jio AirFiber connection, here’s a step-by-step tutorial to help you.