The Madhu Babu Pension Yojana is an Odisha state government initiative. Applicants may now submit online applications for the scheme at ssepd.gov.in. If you are an Odisha state resident and want to learn more about the plan, you have come to the correct place. You may be able to learn about the programme and its essential information on this page, such as how to apply for the scheme, who may apply for it, what papers you need, and other vital information.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2023
The Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities of the Government of Odisha introduced the Madhu Babu Pension Scheme for the first time in January 2008. This programme combines the Revised Old Age Pension Rules of 1989 and the Disability Pension Rules of 1985. This scheme is for pensioners, PWDs, and widows. The state government would offer a pension to the recipients under this yojana. This programme will benefit about 50 lakh applicants.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Online Apply
A proposition to give payments to transs*xual individuals in Odisha under the Madhu Babu Benefits Yojana has been supported by the main pastor, Naveen Patnaik. Payments for transs*xual individuals would go from Rs. 500 to Rs. 900, based on their age. This will benefit approximately 6,000 transgender people in the state. You can get the advantage, of transs*xual individuals through the application process https://ssepd.gov.in/. For the duration of four months, approximately 48 lakh Madhu Babu Pension Yojana participants will receive an advance monthly benefit of Rs 1,000.
ssepd.gov.in Madhu Babu Pension Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Madhu Babu Pension Yojana|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik|
|Launched for||People of the state|
|application mode||Online/ offline|
Madhu Babu Pension Scheme Details
Those who already registered in this scheme should be aware that they must link their Aadhaar cards to the social welfare account. To continue receiving the benefits of the plan, all candidates must link their Aadhaar with their social welfare link account by March 15th. Present a photocopy of your Aadhaar card to the Gram Panchayat or municipal office while applying for a pension in order to link your Aadhaar card.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Eligibility 2023
- Those candidates whose age is 60 years or more
- Infection patients with noticeable indications of deformation of all ages
- Helps patients distinguished by State/Area.
- Helps Control Society
- The yearly pay of the candidate’s family is should not more than Rs.24000/
- Applicants must be from Odisha and are eligible to apply.
- The applicant cannot receive benefits from any other pension scheme run by the union government, the state government, or an organization supported by either government.
Madhu Babu Pension Types
- Old age pension
- Disability pension
- Widow pension
- Case of Leprosy patient
- Widow pension AIDS/ HIV
- Disability person with AIDS/ HIV
- Unmarred woman
- Divorcee woman
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2023 Disbursement
In a rural area, the BDO or any officer subordinate to the BDO will distribute the pension at the Gram Panchayat office, while in an urban area, the DSSO or any officer subordinate to the DSSO will distribute the pension at the municipal office.
Document required for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
- Aadhaar card
- Age proof
- Certificate of caste
- Death certificate of husband (in case of widow pension)
- Disability certificate (in case of PWD applicant)
- Family income proof
- Resident proof
How to Apply for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2023
- You have to visit the official website of the Division of Government managed retirement and Strengthening of People with Inabilities
- Now click on Apply Online option
- Click the “Continue” button and the application form will open on your screen.
- Select plan type and enter a name, father/spouse name, date of birth, place, mobile number, Aadhar number, address, and other details.
- Now upload all the documents.
- Now click on submit button.
How To Check Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Status 2023
- Visit the official website of the Division of Federal retirement aide and Strengthening of People with Incapacities
- Now click on the link.
- Now click on “Madhu Babu Benefits Yojana” to check the application status
- Click on the “Track” option.
- Enter the application number and click on the “Search” option.
Frequently asked questions
How does Madhu Babu Yojana provide benefits?
Madhu Babu Benefits Yojana has been supported by the main pastor, Naveen Patnaik. Payments for transs*xual individuals would go from Rs. 500 to Rs. 900, based on their age.
What documents do I have to upload for applying for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana?
You need these documents
Aadhaar cardAge proof
Certificate of caste
Death certificate of husband (in case of widow pension)
Disability certificate (in case of PWD applicant)
Family income proof
How can I apply for the Madhubabu Pension Yojana?
You can apply online from its official portal.