Sample Paper 2024 class 10 and 12: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will begin holding final examinations for classes 10 and 12 on February 15. These tests are expected to conclude by April 10. Detailed date sheets will be made available on cbse.gov.in. CBSE has released sample papers and marking systems for both Class 10 and Class 12 topics ahead of the board exams. Students may access it at cbseacademic.nic.in.
CBSE Board Exam 2024: Check Class 10 and 12 Standard Mathematics sample Paper
- The paper is three hours long and totals 80 marks.
- The CBSE Class 10 Standard Mathematics sample paper is divided into five sections: A, B, C, D, and E.
- Section A has 20 multiple-choice questions, each worth one mark.
- Section B has five two-mark questions.
- Section C has six questions, each with three marks.
- Section D has four five-point questions.
- Three case-based integrated assessment units (4 marks each) with one, one, and two-mark subparts are found in Section E.
- All questions on the paper are required. Internal alternatives have been supplied in certain questions, however.
- Candidates must draw clean figures wherever they are necessary.