SSC CPO Admit Card 2023: The Staff Selection Commission of India has issued the SSC CPO Application Status 2023 for various locations, and all registered applicants should check it to see if their application has been accepted. You should be aware that the Delhi Police SI Recruitment has been published, and many people have applied online until August 15, 2023.
These applicants are now awaiting the release of the SSC CPO Admit Card 2023, which will allow them to take the Paper 1 Selection Test. It is with great pleasure that I notify you that the SSC CPO Exam Date 2023 has been released, with the paper scheduled from the 3rd to the 6th of October 2023 in CBT Mode.
You may take the test by getting the Delhi Police SI Tier 1 Admit Card 2023 from your region’s official website. However, before downloading the SSC CPO Tier 1 Hall Ticket 2023, you should verify the application status on the regional portal. Until the Exam Date arrives, you should prepare thoroughly for the exam and then pass it to advance to the next step. You can get the direct link to obtain the ssc.nic.in CPO Admit Card 2023 on this page.
SSC CPO Admit Card 2023
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) issued an invitation to apply for the Sub Inspector’s recruitment in the Delhi Police in July 2023. Eligible candidates were invited to submit their online applications until August 15th, 2023. A total of 1876 vacancies have been filled, with lakhs of applicants from various regions having applied. The candidates are now preparing for the examination in order to be selected further.
As per the selection procedure, each candidate must qualify one of the three Paper 1s, two of the three Paper 2s, and one of the three Petrol Per Tank (PET/PST)s in order to be considered for the selection process. Recently, the SSC announced the date of the CPO Exam 2023, which is scheduled to take place between October 3rd and October 6th. All applicants who have applied for the CPO Exam should check their regional website of their region to obtain the admit card, which is expected to be released by the 4th week in September 2023. The direct link to the admit card can be found in this post.
|Exam||SSC CPO Exam 2023|
|Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Vacancies||1876 Posts|
|Post Name||Delhi Police SI|
|Application Dates||Tier 1, Tier 2, and PET/PST|
|Selection Process||Tier 1, Tier 2 and PET/PST|
|SSC CPO Exam Date 2023||3rd to 6th October 2023|
|SSC CPO Application Status 2023||Out Now|
|Qualifying Marks in Exam||40% Marks|
|SSC CPO Admit Card 2023||By 28th September 2023|
|Type of Article||Admit Card|
SSC CPO Delhi Police SI Admit Card 2023 Sarkari Result
- The Delhi Police Sub Inspector Recruitment was announced in July 2023 for 1876 positions, and online applications were accepted through August 15th, 2023.
- They have also announced the SSC CPO Exam Date, which is planned from October 3rd to October 6th, 2023.
- SSC CPO Application Status 2023 was just released, which you may check on the regional portal to determine whether your application was granted or not.
- If your application is approved, you must use the application number to get the Delhi Police SI Admit Card 2023 from the regional webpage.
- After that, check the information on the hall ticket and use it to appear in the paper.
SSC CPO Application Status 2023 Region Wise Date
|Name of the Region||SSC CPO Application Status 2023||SSC CPO Admit Card 2023|
|SSC Eastern Region (sscer.org||Check Link||Check Link|
|SSC Northern Region (sscnr.nic.in)||Check Link||Check Link|
|SSC Central Region (ssc-cr.org)||Check Link||Check Link|
|SSC Western Region (sscwr.net)||Check Link||Check Link|
|SSC Southern Region (sscsr.gov.in)||Check Link||Check Link|
|SSC North West Region (sscnwr.org)||Check Link||Check Link|
|SSC Karnataka Kerala Region (ssckkr.kar.nic.in)||Check Link||Check Link|
|SSC North East Region (sscner.org.in)||Check Link||Check Link|
|SSC MPR (sscmpr.org)||Check Link||Check Link|
SSC CPO Hall Ticket 2023 Release Date
- Before taking the test, applicants must download the SSC CPO Tier 1 Hall Ticket 2023 from the webpage.
- According to the information we have received, all candidates will be able to get the Tier 1 Hall Ticket around September 28th, 2023.
- Everyone should double-check the information on the Admit Card, such as the Exam Date, Timings, Reporting Time, Instructions, and other comparable information.
- You must bring a copy of your hall ticket to the Tier 1 Exam since it will be required for verification.
- To sit in the test, you must also have a photo ID, such as an Aadhaar Card or a driving license.
Delhi Police SI Exam Pattern 2023 Syllabus
|Subject Name||Maximum MCQs||Maximum Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50 MCQs||50 Marks|
|Reasoning Ability and General Intelligence||50 MCQs||50 Marks|
|General Awareness||50 MCQs||50 Marks|
|English Comprehension||50 MCQs||50 Marks|
|Total||200 MCQs||200 Marks|
SSC CPO Admit Card 2023
- The instructions below will assist applicants in downloading their SSC CPO Admit Card 2023 from ssc.nic.in.
- To begin, go to the SSC Portal and click on the Admit Card link.
- Wait for the webpage to open after selecting the Region.
- Continue by clicking the Delhi Police SI Admit Card Link.
- To see the hall ticket, enter the Application Number and Password.
- Check this website for your Admit Card and then download it.
- Verify the information and then print it.