UGC NET December Session Result 2024: On January 17, 2024 (Revised), NTA is going to announce the UGC NET result 2023 for the December 2023 session. The digital version of the UGC NET result can be seen at ugcnet.nta.ac.in. The final answer key will be given in December 2023 along with the UGC NET result. The official brochure states that the results of the UGC NET December 2023 will be made online on three official websites: nta.ac.in, ugcnet.nta.ac.in, and ugcnet.ntaonline.in.
The dates of the December session of the UGC NET test were December 6–14, 2023. Candidates who take the UGC NET test will be able to see the NTA UGC NET exam result 2023 by signing in with their legitimate login information, which includes their date of birth or application number. Details about the candidates’ status and qualifying marks are included in the NET result. NTA will also make available the UGC NET scoreboard 2023 in addition to the outcome. Obtaining scores that are on par with or higher than the UGC NET cutoff is crucial.
UGC NET December Session Result
How Can I Check UGC NET 2023 Result?
- Following the exam, NTA will make the UGC NET result available online in December 2023. Candidates can download the UGC NET Dec result by following the instructions below.
- Go to ugcnet.nta.ac.in, the official UGC NET website.
- Select the NTA UGC NET result 2023 link, which could be found at the homepage’s bottom.
- The screen will switch to a new page.
- Enter the date of birth, password, and UGC NET application form number.
- The UGC NET result 2023 will then appear on the screen.
- Download the UGC NET Dec 2023 results, then make copies for your records.
How Can I Check My UGC NET Results 2023 If My Password Is Forgotten?
The UGC NET login page’s forgotten password can be recovered through NTA. The steps to obtain the UGC NET password are given below:
- Visit the official website of UGC NET.
- Click on the “forgot my password” option.
- On the next screen, three options will appear; choose one and click “Continue.”
- using the security question and the response that you selected while completing the form.
- using an SMS verification code that is provided to your registered mobile number.
- via email, which will be sent to your registered email address, a reset link.
- After finishing all the essential fields, click the submit button.
- Candidates will receive the link to generate a new password.
How Can I Check My UGC NET 2023 Results If I Forget My Application Number?
The processes listed below can help applicants recover their application number in the event that they forget it:
- Step 1: Go to ugcnet.nta.ac.in, the official NTA UGC NET website.
- Step 2: Select the “Forgot Application No.?” link from the login window.
- Step 3: Type in the information listed below:
- Name of the father
- Name of mother
- As seen on the screen, the security pin
- Step 4: Select “Get UGC NET Application Number” at this point.
The registered phone number will receive a regenerated UGC NET application form number. Candidates can check their accounts and the UGC NET NTA 2023 result by signing in with the provided data.
What are the UGC NET 2023 Minimum Qualifying Marks and Passing Criteria?
- The candidates who will be shortlisted will be equal to 6% of those who take the exam for both papers I and II, based on the UGC NET result 2023.
- The full amount of seats will be divided among the categories in accordance with the Government of India’s reservation policy.
- To be eligible for UGC NET ‘JRF and Eligibility for Assistant Professor’ and ‘Assistant Professor’ (belonging to Non-Creamy Layer, PwD and Transgender), a candidate must obtain at least 40% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together for the General category and 35% aggregate marks for SC, ST, and OBC.
What Happens After the UGC NET Result 2023 Announcement?
JRF achievement letters and e-certificates will be publicly available at ecertificate.nta.ac.in by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Candidates will be able to obtain their UGC NET certificate using an online interface. Following that, all eligible applicants may submit an application to Indian colleges and universities for the post of assistant professor. The selected topic may be researched further by those who passed the UGC NET 2023 Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) test.