UP police constable vacancy 2023: All applicants who have been eagerly awaiting the announcement of the UP Police Constable vacancy 2023 should be prepared, as the notification will be issued shortly after. Additionally, the UP Police Sub Inspector vacancy 2023 will be announced, with 2469 posts available.
If applicants are physically fit and preparing for the exam, they should check the details of the post, such as the qualifications required, age limit and more. If they have obtained a 10th pass certificate or a 12th pass certificate, they should register for the post online through the direct link provided. After registering, applicants should prepare for the written test and qualify it in order to be selected for the exam.
UP Police Constable recruitment 2023
The Uttar Pradesh Police Department (UPPD) is currently conducting various recruitments, and the current vacancy for 52699 posts of constables is expected to be released in September 2023. Candidates who are interested in the recruitment must check the notification and fill in the online form, which will be available from September 2023.
Both male and female candidates are eligible for the recruitment, but must have either a 10th grade or 12th grade pass. The age limit for general candidates is 18-27 years, while the age limit for reserved categories is relaxed. Candidates will be selected through a written exam, a PET or PMT, and document verification.
UP police constable vacancy 2023
|Recruitment||UP Police Recruitment 2023|
|Authority||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board|
|Posts Offered||Constable, Sub Inspector, Radio Operator, Jail Warder and Others|
|Total Posts||62424 Posts|
|UP Police Constable Vacancy 2023||52699 Posts|
|Constable Qualification Required||10th or 12th Pass|
|UP Police SI Vacancy 2023||2469 Posts|
|Sub Inspector Qualification Required||Graduation|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and PET or PMT|
|UP Police Online Form 2023||October 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||October 2023|
|Age Limit||18-25 Years|
|Type of Article||Sub-Inspector Qualification Required|
UP Police Bharti Notification 2023 Pdf
- There are 52,699 Constable posts, 2469 SI posts, 2430 Radio Operator posts, 545 Clerk posts, 927 Computer Operator posts, 2833 Jail Warder positions, and 521 Sports Quota posts.
- Applicants must have completed their 10th, 12th, Graduation, or have a sports quota to be eligible for the UP Police Bharti 2023.
- The Written Exam, Physical Eligibility Test, Physical Measurement Test, Medical Examination, and Document Verification will be used to make the selection.
- All applicants who pass these steps will be chosen for the position for which they applied.
Up Police Vacancy 2023 Online Form Fees
UP Police Constable Selection Process 2023
- Written Exam
- Physical Eligibility Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
UP Police Constable Vacancy 2023 Eligibility
Before filling out the online application form, all applicants should check their eligibility for the UPPRPB Constable Bharti 2023. First and foremost, you must be physically and medically fit to apply for the Constable Bharti in Uttar Pradesh. Furthermore, you must have received more than qualifying marks in your 10th or 12th grade from a State or Central Board.
Students in Class 12 are not eligible for this recruitment. According to the UP Police Constable Age Limit 2023, all applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 25. However, certain groups, such as OBC, SC, ST, and Others, have a lower upper age restriction.
UP Police Constable Important Dates
|Recruitment||UP Police Online Form 2023 Dates|
|UP Police Bharti Notification 2023||Oct 2023|
|Application Start Date||Oct 2023|
|Last Date||Oct 2023|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||Oct 2023|
|Last Date to Make Correction||Oct 2023|
|Exam Date||October 2023|
|PET Exam||December 2023|
|Medical Examination||December 2023|
|Final Selection list||December 2023|
UP Police SI Bharti 2023 Eligibility Last Date
Under the Uttar Pradesh Police Bharti 2023, qualified candidates can apply for 2469 Sub Inspector Civil positions. You may check your eligibility for the UP Police SI Bharti 2023 using this part before proceeding to the Online Application Form. To be considered for the position of Sub Inspector, you must have graduated from a State or Central University with more than qualifying grades.
Those who are in their last year of graduation or are awaiting their final year results should not apply online. Furthermore, you must be physically and medically fit to apply for the Sub Inspector Bharti. If you meet all of the qualifications, you are qualified for the UP Police SI Bharti 2023.
UP Police Vacancy 2023
|Post Name||UP Police Vacancy 2023 Constable & SI|
|Sub Inspector||2469 Posts|
|Radio Operator||2430 Posts|
|Computer Operator||927 Posts|
|Jail Warden||2833 Posts|
|Sports Quota||521 Posts|
Apply Online UP Police Constable Vacancy 2023
- Applicants may apply online for UP Police Constable Vacancy 2023 at uppbpb.gov.in by following the instructions below.
- First and foremost, visit the aforementioned official website.
- Second, go to the Online Form Link and fill out the form.
- Register using your phone number, email address, and other basic information.
- Fill in the blanks with your name, mother’s name, father’s name, address, and any pertinent information.
- Sign, photograph, and other papers should be uploaded to the site.
- To finish the procedure, submit the application form and pay the costs.