UP Scholarship Registration 2023-24: As we all know, the Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department solicits scholarship applications every year, thus this year, too, the Department will solicit scholarship applications for UP students. It offers a variety of scholarships ranging from ninth grade through post-graduate studies. Any student interested in applying should go to the department’s official website.
UP Scholarship Registration 2023-24
Online applications for classes 9-10 will begin on August 10, 2023, with the deadline for completing the UP Scholarship Application Form 2023-24 at scholarship.up.gov.in on October 10, 2023.
Students who meet the UP Scholarship 2023-24 Eligibility can apply for the UP Scholarship 2023 Online Form. Parents’ annual income is Rs.1 lakh for Pre-Matric Scholarship and Rs.1 lakh for Post-Matric Scholarship. 2 lakh is not to be exceeded. The UP Scholarship 2023 amount as well as the reimbursable cost will be credited to the student’s Aadhaar connected account.
UP Scholarship Application Form 2023-24
The Uttar Pradesh government offers scholarships (Post Matric Scholarships) to matriculation and post-matriculation students. Thousands of students will apply for the academic year 2023-24, and the status of their applications will be available through this article in the following days. To apply, the student must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh and enrolled in a school or institution.
The government’s goal in awarding scholarships to UP students is to ensure that no student has to drop out of school owing to a lack of funds. As a result, the scholarship is greater than the amount spent in school or college, allowing the student to continue his or her education. Students in Uttar Pradesh who wish to fill out the UP Matric and Post Matric Scholarship Application Form 2023 must do so.
up scholarship 2023-24 start date
|Name of Scheme
|Social Welfare Department
|Last Date of form submission
|10 October 2023
|Uttar Pradesh Government
up scholarship last date 2023
The post-matriculation program’s deadline for applications has been extended by the Uttar Pradesh State Government to August 2023. The deadline for admission submissions was extended by the educational institutions to August 24, 2023. On the official website, applications for grants and awards are being taken. Interested candidates should register before the deadline to avoid any errors.
The Pre- and Post-Matric Scholarship Programme is set up to give tuition reimbursement and other costs to deserving candidates and students who fall below the poverty line. Different educational institutions have until August 10, 2023, to lock their master data.
UP Scholarship Application Form Fees 2023
According to their category, applicants who satisfy the requirements for the UP grant programme are eligible to apply for the scholarship programme with no application costs. The eligibility requirements must be checked by the students before they may conveniently and gratis submit applications for the various scholarship programmes. There are no application costs for submitting any Scholarship under the programme, and it is open to all categories of students with a strong academic record.
Students must carefully read the guidelines on registration and submission of the application form under the scholarship programme that are listed in their respective categories before filling out the form.
UP Scholarship Application Form 2023 24 Eligibility
- First and foremost, students who wish to apply for the UP Scholarship 2023-24 must have a Uttar Pradesh domicile certificate; otherwise, they will be unable to apply.
- Students enrolled in any Uttar Pradesh school or institution on a regular basis
- The family’s annual income should not exceed the appropriate allowable limit.
- No member of the family is employed by the government.
UP Scholarship Application Form 2023 24 Educational Qualification
- Pre-Matric: Any student in class 9th or 10th can apply for this
- Post Matric: Students in class 11th or 12th can apply for this
- Post-Matric Scholarship (other than 11th, 12th): The student must be enrolled in a recognized university/college for graduation or post-graduate studies.
UP Scholarship 2023-24 – Key Documents Required
- Cast Certificate (If Applicable)
- Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
- Fee Receipt Number
- Annual Non-Refundable Amount
- Enrollment Number
- Aadhar Card Number
- Latest Passport Size Scan Photo
scholarship.up.gov.in registration 2023-24
- Then, go to the official website: scholarship.up.gov.in. To fill out the UP Scholarship Form, you must register again.
- Students who want to renew their scholarship forms should now click on the student renewal login.
- After logging in, all of you students must accurately fill out the relevant information.
- You will now be asked for your photo, which must be supplied in the specified size.
- You must now provide your income and caste certificates.
- You must have the cellphone number associated with the Aadhaar card in order to validate it.
- Complete the Aadhaar card authentication by entering the OTP entered in the cellphone number under Aadhaar Authentication.
- Now that your UP Scholarship Application Form 2023-24 is finished, you may print it.
UP Scholarship Status 2023
Students that have applied for or are planning to apply for the UP Scholarship 2023-24. They may check their scholarship status at scholarship.up.gov.in by going to UP Scholarship Status 2023-24. If there is a problem with the scholarship status, you can correct the status of your scholarship form by resolving the issue.
The UP Scholarship Status link is first available on the UP Scholarship official website. When the first instalment of the UP scholarship is distributed to the students, the connection is normally activated. If you like, you may look up the scholarship status for prior sessions on the official website.
|Visit Odisha Homepgae