Axis Bank Personal Loan Apply 2024: Axis Bank is an Indian private bank where candidates can Axis Bank Personal Loan Apply for a variety of reasons. If you want to get an instant loan from Axis Bank, you should check and review the features of Axis Bank personal loan scheme 2024, as it will help you to check the Axis Bank Personal Loan Apply eligibility criteria, maximum loan amount, important document list, online application procedure, Axis bank interest rates for personal loan, and so on. You may read this post to find answers to all of your queries concerning Axis Bank Personal Loan Apply 2024.
Axis Bank Personal Loan 2024
Axis Bank offers a maximum of 40 lakh personal loans to its customers. The loan starts at Rs 50000 and may be increased based on your needs. Their clients’ interest rates begin at 10.40%. However, depending on the customer’s situation, it may be increased to 22%. Applicants will be given a maximum of 84 repayment options based on the loan amount.
Axis Bank Personal loan apply Eligibility Criteria India
- Anyone with an Axis Bank account can apply for a personal loan.
- The applicant’s minimum age should be more than 21 years old, and the applicant’s maximum age at the time of maturity should be 60 years.
- The applicant must be a paid employee of a commercial or public firm or agency earning at least 15,000 per month.
- When applying for personal loans with Axis Bank, applicants need to have a decent credit score.
Axis Bank personal loan interest rates and charges pdf
Aside from interest rates, Axis Bank will also collect fees for certain operations. Rates of interest begin at 10.40%. Applicants must pay 339 in instrument payment fees. Swap charges are 500 rupees. If you have past-due installments from prior months, you must pay 24% annual interest at 2% each month. Aside from that, there is a time duty for papers, and processing costs of 2% plus extra GST will be computed from the client when the bank provides the personal loan.
How many documents are required for an Axis Bank loan to apply
- Aadhar card of the applicant.
- Proof of date of birth.
- Applicants have to provide proof of their signature by showing any document of passport/ PAN card or Bank verified certificate
- Latest 2 month salary slip of the applicant
- Document to show last year’s employment information
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant
- Last two month Bank statement.
Axis Bank Personal loan online apply
- Visit Axis Bank’s official website. You may go directly to the official website by clicking on this link: https://www.axisbank.com/
- After that, you will be sent to the website’s dashboard, where you must click on the option to explore products and then pick a personal loan from the Axis Bank loan area.
- Following that, you will be sent to Axis Bank’s personal loan page, where you may read the Axis Bank Loan terms and conditions and other information regarding Axis Bank personal loans. Then click the Get Instant Funds button
- You must now input your Axis Bank-linked cellphone number, and you will receive an OTP for verification.
- After you submit the OTP, you must input your personal information, such as your name, employment information, contact information, and so on.
- Then, choose the Axis Bank Personal Loan. Apply the method, which includes the loan amount, loan payback, and so forth. Obtain the final portion of the application form