Tata Technologies IPO Date 2023: Tata Technologies IPO Date, a part of Tata Motors, is expected to make its Initial Public Offering (IPO) for general subscribers around the beginning of October 2023. Tata Technologies intends to raise up to 95,708,984 equity shares at a price of 2 apiece in its first public offering (IPO). Tata Motors is offering the most equity shares for sale, with 81.13 million, Alpha TC Holdings PTE offering 9.72 million, and Tata Capital Growth Fund offering 4.86 million. The retail quota is 35%, the HNI quota is 15%, and the QIB quota is 50%.
Tata Technologies IPO Date
Rajesh Sinha, Senior Research Analyst at Bonanza Portfolio, spoke on the Tata Technologies IPO Date. He went on to say, “Tata Technologies has reported TTM revenue of ₹3,983 crore and TTM Net Profit of ₹513 crore, resulting in a TTM EPS of ₹12.65.” Tata Technologies and Cyient may be compared because they are both in the same sector and have a TTM revenue of 6,016 crore. Client is presently trading at 23.5 times its TTM earnings per share of $46.52. To get at the intrinsic value of $268 per share, we discounted Tata Technologies by 10% from Cyient’s 21.2x TTM EPS multiple.
Tata Technologies has a market capitalization of Rs 10,852 crore.” The most recent Tata Group firm to be listed on the Indian Stock Exchange was more than 19 years ago. Tata Technologies Limited, a subsidiary of Tata Motors, is a new business within the Tata Group. Now that the market regulator SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India) has given the business the green light, Dalal Street observers are eagerly awaiting the start of the Tata Technologies IPO Date.
Tata Technologies IPO Date GMP
According to market observers, the Tata Technologies IPO grey market premium (GMP) is 100 today, holding unchanged from the previous weekend. They also stated that due to the trend reversal on Dalal Street, Tata Technologies’ IPO GMP is unchanged from the previous weekend. However, in the start of the week, the Tata Technologies IPO GMP fell to about 84 levels.
However, by the end of the week, Tata Technologies’ shares had recovered sufficiently to re-enter the three-digit range on the unlisted stock market. As a result, the grey market suggests that the Tata Technologies IPO might give lucky allottees with a listing gain of more than 35%, based on the company’s anticipated price of 268.
Tata Technologies IPO date and price
|IPO Size||Approx 95,708,984 Equity Shares|
|Offer for Sale||Approx 95,708,984 Equity Shares|
|Face Value||₹2 Per Equity Share|
|IPO Listing on||BSE & NSE|
Tata Technologies lot size for IPO Review
Tata Technologies’ IPO is expected to begin for business in the first week of October 2023, while neither the firm nor any official has made an official declaration on the date. Soon, information on its price range, equity share price, minimum number of lots, and registrar will be available.
Investors may simply study the specifics of Tata Technologies’ initial public offering (IPO) subscription from the stock market website or any other website because the information will be posted at both the NSE and BSE.
How to apply for the Tata Technologies IPO Price in India
- To gain access to your Upstox account, enter your six-digit PIN.
- After successfully logging in, select “Discover.”
- The section named “Invest in IPO” may be found under the Discover tab.
- Find and choose the “Tata Technologies IPO” tab from the “Invest in IPO” section.
- Now input all of the required information, such as the “lot size” and “bid price.”
- Verify your information and click “Apply.”
- Use the UPI app to accept the directive.
Tata technologies IPO Review Today
- Tata Technologies is one of the world’s largest providers of automotive ER&D services.
- Tata Technologies’ customers include 12 new energy vehicle startups and 35 established OEMs and tier-I suppliers.
- Tata Technologies’ main clients contributed $10, 696.45 million, or 40.34 percent of total sales, in Fiscal 2022.
- Tata Technologies offers entire solutions for electric car research, manufacture, and after-sales service.
- Tata Technologies has important clients in Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific, making it a global player.