Update on UPI Payment: Permission to link the RuPay credit card to the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) received by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) in 2022. You may utilise your RuPay credit card to scan the QR code at merchant locations that accept UPI. Using the UPI app, credit card transactions are accepted. Eight banks are able to link RuPay credit cards to UPI at this time.Permission to link the RuPay credit card to the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) was granted by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) in 2022.
Update on UPI Payment
You may use your RuPay credit card to scan the QR code at merchant locations that accept UPI. Using the UPI app, credit card transactions are allowed.Eight banks are currently able to link a RuPay credit card to a UPI payment. Punjab National Bank, Union Bank, Indian Bank, HDFC Bank, Canara Bank, Axis Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, and BFSL are some of these banks.
The benefits of the IRCTC SBI RuPay Platinum Credit Card, the ICICI HPCL Super Saver RuPay Credit Card, and the HDFC Bank UPI RuPay Credit Card are discussed in this article.
Credit Card for UPI RuPay by HDFC Bank
- You can earn three percent cashback points (up to 500 points) on PayZapp, groceries, supermarket purchases, and dining costs each month with this card.
- Take advantage of the monthly 2 percent payback points (up to 500 points) on utility purchases.
- Get 1% reward points on purchases made outside of travel, wallet loads, EMI, fuel, and government expenses every month, up to a maximum of 500 points.
Credit Card: IRCTC SBI RuPay Platinum
- Within 45 days of the card’s issuance, receive a Rs. 350 bonus reward on a single transaction of Rs. 500 or more.
- When purchasing AC1, AC2, AC3, Executive Chair Car, and Chair Car tickets via the IRCTC website or mobile app, reward points will provide you a 10% value refund.
- Waiver of 1% transaction fee while purchasing train tickets using the IRCTC app
- Benefit of 1 reward point for every 125 rupees spent at retail non-fuel
- four complimentary train lounge visit per year (one every quarter)
The Super Saver RuPay Credit Card from ICICI HPCL
- You get welcome benefits on the HP Pay app, along with 2,000 reward points and Rs 100 cashback.
- Every month, HPCL pumps offer 4% cashback on fuel purchases, up to a maximum of Rs 200.
- Earn five percent reward points on purchases made at grocery stores, department stores, and utility companies.
- For every Rs 100 spent on retail, you receive two reward points.