Whatsapp new features: On the popular messaging network WhatsApp, users can now make stickers with the aid of AI. After heading to the stickers area, this function allows you to make stickers using text.
Whatsapp new features
WhatsApp, the famous messaging app, provides many services to its users, and it is always being improved. WhatsApp has just launched a new feature to the app that allows users to utilize Artificial Intelligence (AI) to generate their favorite stickers and use them when talking.
This functionality is now available to all users in the most recent version of the Meta-owned app, and users may store and share AI-created stickers with other contacts.This feature may be accessed by navigating to WhatsApp’s stickers area, where users can make stickers by following simple instructions.
How to make Stickers on WhatsApp
- First and foremost, open the WhatsApp conversation window and press on the sticker symbol.
- Tap on Create and then Continue in the prompt that appears on the screen.
- You must enter a description of the sticker you wish to generate using AI.For example, you may describe blue flowers or a birthday cake.
- Following that, up to four stickers relating to the description will appear on the screen.You can alter the description in addition to using these.
- Tap on a sticker to send it, and it will also display in the Recently Used menu.